Hot Buttered Death
the southern white crap that talks back
links
Click here to have links automatically open in new window

Thursday, February 06, 2003  

Brink Lindsey's worst song ever competition has a winner. I don't think I've even heard of "Mr Roboto" by Styx before, let alone actually heard the song, but if the lyrics Brink posted are any indication I should clearly be grateful for this. Personally, though, I pretty much agree with the fellow who wrote in the comments that the real worst songs are the ones that are merely bland and useless, not necessarily the ones that are actively bad...

UPDATE: did I say some of the people posting at the above site were ignorant? Join the club, Mr Kelly! Sorry mate, but when you go dissing both "I'm Not In Love" AND "Love Will Tear Us Apart Again", you're cruisin' for a bruisin' right there...

posted by James Russell | 3:11 PM


archives
what the critics have said