Hot Buttered Death
the southern white crap that talks back
links
Click here to have links automatically open in new window

Monday, April 14, 2003  

I can see this being a radio hit.

A radio station thought to be backed by the CIA has been broadcasting a gangsta rap-style parody of Saddam Hussein to Iraq.
The radio has a Saddam impersonator in its comic slot rapping out a message in English and Arabic to the tune of Coolio's Gangsta's Paradise.

That would be the tune of Stevie Wonder's "Pastime Paradise", then...

Against a background of studio laughter, the singer proclaims he has had the devil by his side but now the game is up.
"If you don't like me, I kill you. I am Saddam," he sings in an English segment.
"Bush wanna kick me, I don't know why and if I call him, he does me goodbye.
"Smoking weed and getting high. I know the devil is by my side
"My days are finished and I will die - all I need is chilli fries."
Switching to Arabic, the singer calls on his audience to dance, then continues in English:
"I am so dead, I am so bad. Stop killing Iraqis... I am big daddy, this is my game. I don't have feelings, I don't have shame.
"Forty-eight hours left, Bush said, all my troops left me and fled
"Now I am sitting by myself... I am going to hell."

Why, whoever can drop such dope rhymes as that is clearly the shizzit and will pop caps in the asses of all wack MCs, yo. Eminem and Missy Elliott must be fearing for their careers.

posted by James Russell | 6:15 PM


archives
what the critics have said