Hot Buttered Death
the southern white crap that talks back
links
Click here to have links automatically open in new window

Thursday, February 13, 2003  

Shane Warne: Mum made me do it. Whatever, mate. I'm sorry, but I'm just fucking sick of sports players getting caught with a banned substance and whinging that they didn't know it was banned. I just know that whenever I have the flu or something I need to make sure that whatever I intend to take for it doesn't clash with my hypertension medication. You need to be sure that what you're taking for whatever your problem is doesn't clash with the rules of the game. You're supposed to damn well FIND OUT if it's on the banned list before you take the thing. If you're too stupid to get that advice before you pop the pill and your career ends as a result, you'll forgive me if I fail to express much sympathy.

posted by James Russell | 11:46 AM


archives
what the critics have said