Hot Buttered Death
the southern white crap that talks back
links
Click here to have links automatically open in new window

Tuesday, February 04, 2003  

Via Mar: Words By Morrissey.

So nice to know there's another soul out there, even if it is in Glasgow. Does being Scottish bother you? Manchester is a lovely place, if you happen to be a bedridden deaf mute. I'm unhappy, hope you're unhappy too. [...]
I'd thank you for your letter, but why should I? You didn't thank me for mine. And please don't call me "Steve"; it reminds me of the Bionic man, to whom I bear little resemblance. It's almost worse than being called "Stephen" which reminds me of someone with a snotty nose. So, please call me "Steven". Am I being unreasonable? Actually, I hate the name Steven, but I won't go into THAT. Rob is a strange name. Is it short for Rabid?

posted by James Russell | 4:44 PM


archives
what the critics have said