Hot Buttered Death
the southern white crap that talks back
links
Click here to have links automatically open in new window

Saturday, March 29, 2003  

Adam finds another reason to fear for the younger generation.

Could the ABC and SBS stop running history progams - my parents' favourite - during prime time? This stops me from watching good shows on commercial networks and I won't stand for it. The other night, thanks to the ABC, I was forced to learn what King Henry VIII ate instead of watching Always Greener on Seven and Skithouse on Ten. Should the ABC and SBS want to show these programs, show them in the afternoon while my parents are at work so I can enjoy prime time TV.

Yes, heaven forbid that our 14-year-old letter-to-the-editor-writer should actually learn anything, eh. Why, he might even grow up to be intelligent and know things, and we wouldn't want that to happen now, would we?

posted by James Russell | 6:38 PM


archives
what the critics have said