Friday, April 11, 2003
Drug runner dies after swallowing 115 condoms.
A Peruvian who swallowed more than 100 cocaine-filled condoms died on a flight to South Korea when three condoms dissolved in his stomach, South Korean police and autopsy officials said today.
Hugo Jose Collazos Hidalgo, 35, died of a drug overdose after swallowing 115 cocaine-packed condoms, the National Institute of Science Investigation (NISI) said after conducting an autopsy.
Read that again. 115 condoms. How on Earth do you make yourself swallow 115 condoms?