Hot Buttered Death
the southern white crap that talks back
links
Click here to have links automatically open in new window

Thursday, April 17, 2003  

Every now and then I get actual email, as opposed to the 10000 pieces of spam per hour my Yahoo account collects.

Hello to Paul Smith, who suggests the following:

As to your Bush poll and the poor response, maybe you should have played to the base side of humanity instead of offering altruistic outcomes. The question I would have asked is:
Would you blow George Dubya for $1,000,000
and I think I know a few blokes who would be elbowing to the front of the queue

I'll keep that one in mind. If you think you can do better than that, the email link is in the column at left... use it.

I got this comment in the email from someone responding to the Blogcritics post I made about the Casablanca remake:

Just leave it alone, it is not like your comments will actually mean anything. If they want to make a movie, that's their buisness. If you want to see it, see it. If you don't, then don't. It's not that complicated.

Yea, brothers and sisters, for truly I have seen the light. My opinions are not worth shit and if someone wants to do something, I should stand back and let them. If I don't want to watch it, I don't need to. So when some idiot goes driving a tank down your street, my friend, and bulldozes your house to the ground with you inside, I'll just turn my back, cos it's their business if they want to do that and I wouldn't want to watch, so I won't.

Hello to Gianna, who will find herself in the blogroll as soon as I post this. I've been meaning to add you for a while, but have just been slack about doing so.

Hello to Kitten, glad you enjoy the blog. I don't have AIM, unfortunately.

And hello to Jay, who suggests I should get some sort of search feature on the site. That's a pretty good idea, as I could probably make good use of a feature like that myself... I just don't know how you do it. I've checked the Google website and can't find instructions for adding a Google search thing to the site. If anyone can advise me on that, I'll be obliged.

posted by James Russell | 9:28 PM


archives
what the critics have said