Hot Buttered Death
the southern white crap that talks back
links
Click here to have links automatically open in new window

Sunday, April 06, 2003  

Gary S-T is clearly vexed by something said by Wog Blog. So much so that he posted his responses at all three of his blogs (here, here and here). Each one is angled in a slightly different way, though I'm left puzzling again over Gary's choice to operate three different blogs. I can understand why, for example, Scott Wickstein operates two, his main blog (Eye of the Beholder) and Ubersportingpundit. The latter is devoted to sport in order to keep the sporting stuff separate from the rest of the stuff on the main blog, which makes sense to me... but Gary's three blogs seem to have enough of an overlap between them that keeping them separate seems kind of pointless. Maybe it's just me and maybe there's some subtle differences I'm missing, but I don't get it...

posted by James Russell | 6:32 PM


archives
what the critics have said