Hot Buttered Death
the southern white crap that talks back
links
Click here to have links automatically open in new window

Wednesday, April 16, 2003  

Oh, and, polling has now ceased operation. 100 people voted no, 77 voted yes. Results indicate, therefore, that only 44% of people would fellate George W. Bush to achieve permanent and unconditional world peace and 56% would not. (Yes I know that's a baseless extrapolation which I excoriate proper polling organisations and media for making, but it's MY poll. Shut up.) I don't know whether or not that's a good thing. I will, however, say I was disappointed in the voter turnout, only 177 people voted (and my thanks go to each and every one of them). I'd have thought that question would be too good to pass up... maybe it provoked too many conflicting emotions in people, the horror of the act vs. the nobility of the cause... maybe it was too disgusting to contemplate. If someone out there can think of a question to ask which is good but won't frighten people off, let me know...

posted by James Russell | 2:30 PM


archives
what the critics have said