Hot Buttered Death
the southern white crap that talks back
links
Click here to have links automatically open in new window

Thursday, April 17, 2003  

OH good grief. I've finally been able to access the Mohammed Al-Sahhaf fan site. Many priceless quotes have been offered from Sahhaf, but I haven't seen this one mentioned anywhere else yet:

"It has been rumored that we have fired scud missiles into Kuwait. I am here now to tell you, we do not have any scud missiles and I don't know why they were fired into Kuwait."

Extraordinary. Absolutely extraordinary. It takes some incredible psychology to not only think you can fool people with statements like that, but to fool yourself with them too. As someone says in the reader feedback area, "this gentleman has achieved bullshit that transcends bullshit and becomes a thing of wonder. As a lawyer I can only stand back and watch in awe." If you've not had a chance to look at the site before (don't know why I've been unable to get into it before now), do so immediately.

posted by James Russell | 7:35 PM


archives
what the critics have said