Hot Buttered Death
the southern white crap that talks back
links
Click here to have links automatically open in new window

Tuesday, April 01, 2003  

OK, so I've downloaded two tracks from the Radiohead album so far and am now downloading a third. (This is, incidentally, a new experience for me. I've downloaded mp3s to sample bands before buying their music in the past, though I think this is the first time I've downloaded stuff before it was even released.) Interesting so far... tracks I've heard are "Sit Down Stand Up" and "Where I End And You Begin"; if these are representative in any way, it looks like the album might be a bit of an advance on its predecessors. I'll keep downloading some more, and I'd probably have got the album anyway, but now I'm a bit more confident that it'll be worth the expense...

posted by James Russell | 1:17 PM


archives
what the critics have said