Hot Buttered Death
the southern white crap that talks back
links
Click here to have links automatically open in new window

Thursday, April 10, 2003  

Tim Stevens is puzzled (permalink not working yet; try republishing your archives, Tim).

ADAM from the Supermercado Project proves he has considerable taste in music with his suggested Rage list. Though, I have my doubts about this one: Wuthering Heights - Kate Bush.

Methinks Tim is not enamoured of odd pop songs about strange 19th century novels sung by women with high voices. I like it, though, and Kate Bush surely was a major babe (and hardly unattractive still, if the recent photo of her in Mojo magazine's February issue is any indication). In the unlikely event that I ever get to guest program Rage (which would probably entail forming a band and becoming famous first). "Wuthering Heights" is a video I'd consider...

posted by James Russell | 7:44 PM


archives
what the critics have said